My IPOD TOUCH

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Can i have your contact card please??


Well, the Chinese Society Club is busy and full of activities again after some days of holidays. They really are hardworking... So, an event titling "春卉” will be held on the January. I've forgotten the date. But you'll know what's going on when you go to school, at least i hope you'll notice the banners.
Anyway, just yesterday, staffs of the Chinese Society Club, including me, were gathered to go to Mid valley to find sponsors. So, we went there with a task, which wasn't to go in every shop and ask the owners to sponsor, as in "hi, I'm from Catholic High School's PBC club, and i'm here to look for sponsors, so, can you...?" No way.... We were ordered to go in every shop that's in Mid Valley to get the shops' contact card. So, it was kind of an easy job, but we had fun too. Haha.
So, after an hour of hard work walking around Mid Valley, going inside shops to get contact cards, we had the time to play too. Wopee! So, we went for bowling which cost RM7 including the shoes. I plyed two games. Best score was 114 that day. The best part was, Chia made it to 121! Oh my...
And after that we, i mean Chia and I went to discover the the whole Mid Valley. We went inside several shops.
For example...

Nothing interesting actually... But i think feel that Mid Valley would be a nicer place to be in comparing to Sunway. But then Sunway would be more fun, personal opinion. XD

Well, that's all i could think about. On to my next blog.

Jenson singing out. Bye and have a nice day! ~Enjoy~

No comments: