My IPOD TOUCH

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh yeah! i've won RM30!!

Like what the title stated, i won RM30 today. Oh YEAH!! The whole story was like this, my friends and I (Me, Chia Zheng, Chee Yong, Kim Seng, Yong Jie, Leong Hui and Wei Sheng) joined this tournament that my friend, Kong Hui organized. It went quite.... smooth. Wonder if I could put it that way. No doubt that we would have arguments, Chee Yong of course was the main guy, but that's just his style i guess, no offense Chee Yong. XD

So, first we played with Kong Hui's team. We won 4-1 against them, if I've not mistaken... That game was quite rough... First few minutes and I had to use my slide on Kong Hui. I could see him flying over my body. Wow... But, lucky him that he never got any injuries on him, whereas for me...



WARNING!! The picture below might contain pictures that might make you feel vomity. So, if you're not brave enough... Close your eyes and scroll down for about 20 to 22 times, make it 30 to be on the safe side to continue reading this post. For those who doesn't use mouse... This might be your lucky day. Haha. But I'm serious... It's bloody down there...













Go futher down.



Back to the game. So, after Kong Hui's game, we played against Jason's team. It was a tough match. But my team won 3-2. Fantastic game it was. And there is this very second that i will never forget, just try imagining how my leg would look like after sliding someone on some rough grass, and the skin comes out. So, during the last game, i already had the injury. It was at the last 5 seconds, my team was leading that time, some guy i think who's name was Kent, he's the opposite team, he was holding the ball. And his was clear from the defenders already. So, last 5 seconds, i didn't want to waste my teammate's efforts, so i slided... DAMN... The ball flew away to my friends position. And... PEEET!!! TIMES UP!!! Oh Yeah... I was lying on the floor, when i heard the whistle. So, i was dam happy, half of me was crying for pain and half of was enjoying that very moment.
And right after that, time for the money giving part. So, each players in my team won RM30. Till the end, we had extra money. So, we gave it to our opponent. And we went to Summit to eat. Story's ALMOST done...

I went home, drank a cup of water, played with Teddy for a while, and then i went up to my room. I was figuring whether or not i should take my bath. But, i stink of course, so, yeah i went in and just splash my injury with water. Oh... even my sister who outside of my room, with my room's door closed... She could hear my shouting away... You can never imagine how i would look like. lol

So, that's all for today.
Jenson singing out.Bye and have a nice day. ~Enjoy~

3 comments:

Keh See said...

heck! that's a really nasty injury.goshh.. freakin me out

Jenson said...

lol. i did leave a warning there... haha.

Leong Hui said...

eh,
dat day gt whistle meh??
i tot is kong hui shout oni??

THERE WAS NO WHISTLE DAT DAY!!
LOL WTH