My IPOD TOUCH

Friday, November 28, 2008

Living the plain

Man... I just simply can't find anything or anywhere to go to have fun... If there's only anew online game... Make it "Final Fantasy Online" ooo... i would love to play that game... Anyway, there's a lot of movies that are coming to the cinemas recently. Can't wait to watch them. For those who has already watched the show. PLEASE, do please not leak any part of the stories to anyone else, at least not to me. But comments on the show are acceptable.

Fine then, there's nothing much to talk about today. Oh, not to forget, if one of you guys (Chee Yong, Kien Hong, Xing Yao...) are reading my blog, i saw your coach wei... He came to my school to teach us wei... Haha...

Argh... it's boring. I'm gonna watch my tv then.

Jenson singing off. Have a nice day everyone. ~ENJOY!~

No comments: