My IPOD TOUCH

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sunbathing (Malaysian style)


I looked up, sun rays blinded my eyes immediately, and everything went white. Once i looked straight forward again, it felt as though I'd stepped into a whole new green world! The skies were green. The sandy beach was green. My hands were green! Cool!

But the "fantasy" world vanished just after a few seconds and everything went back to normal. I thought, " hey, maybe I'll go for another time!" But of course that would be crazy. And of course i didn't do it again.

I adjusted my position on the chair and felt my skin burning a little. I took the sun-block lotion and squirted some lotions out. Rubbed it in my palms, then buttered it up my skin. Starting with my fingers, up my wrist, then all the way to my elbow, just above my armpits and... I realized i wasn't wearing any shirt! I rushed to get my shirt, even a towel would be very much welcomed, but there were none. "Damn!" i thought.

I turned around on my chair, and as i was about to dart back into my chalet, i found out that every man was topless, girls in bikinis, sunbathing on the beach too. So, obviously, i hadn't got used to the idea of walking half naked around public places, at that time.

Anyway, i got used to it in the end. At least i got to experience - the westerners commons - being topless at beach. I don't mind doing it again though. XD

So yeah, i spent most of my time reading Darren Shan, either on the chair or the hammock. My family members were also busy with their own stuff. We spent about 5 hours or more on that beach though. First time ever tried.
At the end of the day, i got much tanner, as usual. Whereas my sisters and dad got sun burnt, but not any tanner, like always... That's about it for that day. There shall be more to come. Enjoy reding!
Jenson signing out.
~Enjoy~

3 comments:

Yvonne. said...

' I rushed to get my shirt, even a towel would be very much welcomed, but there were none. "Damn!" i thought.'

Oh, well in the end you had your topless photo of yourself anyway so well..*makes a face*


Darren Shan's book?!
Are you reading the Demonata series or the Vampire Saga?

Jenson said...

Haha. Vampire Saga!!

Yvonne. said...

hahahahas i guess i will try that sooner or later(x

The Demonata Series was awesome..
you should try. Or at very least, read the full synopsis of them in Wikipedia or something:D