My IPOD TOUCH

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Family trip part 1 (Long journey)

Some journey it was...

This time around, my - Thum - family has been accustomed to packing our own luggage. So, we didn't take much time on packing, our luggages were light and not too bulky. Thanks to the years of experience traveling world-wide. Hah.

Anyway, I'm just gonna focus on the journey, as I'll post the whole trip up, babs by babs.

First to start of with, tuning the radio, searching for Hitz FM was all that's needed to keep some of us busy in the car. Every time we reached a new state, the connection gets bad. In a way, it's a blessing, as we weren't too bored in the car.

No cards were brought. Well, books, yeah. MP3, yeah. Phones, duh...

So, other than tuning the radio, i read my - i borrowed from Jiaen actually, Thanks dude! - Darren Shan's third trilogy book ( AWESOME BOOK!!). I also listened to my MP3. I was surprised that it lasted through the whole trip though. Luck of the Thum's in me, i guess.

Not to waste any more time, here are the places visited chronologically:

Ipoh> Langkawi> Rebak Island> Thailand ( Hat Yai)> Penang> Kek Lok Si Temple> Home.


That was about it. The whole trip was more of a "food-a-thon" ( my family's term). So yeah, we focused on eating rather than places travelled. Still, we gained lots of knowledge and fun. X)

Till then. Kindly wait for more babs to come. Enjoy!
Jenson signing out.
~Enjoy~

No comments: