My IPOD TOUCH

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

22 December 2009

I can't find any better title for this post. So, i plan to stick with the date, only. And whew, time really flits. I remember cleaning up (clearing books and waste-papers away) my tables not long ago, and here I am, cleaning up my study table, again! Not to say that I'm complaining about going through that whole long process, instead I kinda enjoy it. It brings back memory.Lots of memory. It's a wonder though, that just by flipping through those pages, touching the covers and by reading the words written, it felt like going through a vortex of the past. Awesome...

But anyway, I also enjoyed throwing the books around, messing the floor up and cleaning it up again. Good times, good times...

Right, that was a few days ago. On the 22nd itself. Here's about the whole trip (if you don't wanna know, just scroll down, don't bother reading it if it's too long):

10:30. Left home for Sunway Pyramid. Bought tickets for Avatar 3D. Ate in B.B.Q Plaza. Went for the 3 hour show. Came out, bought Siew Pao and Portugese Egg Tarts from Mr. Siew Pao. Sent Auntie Joyce and her daughters back home. Appointment with Dr. Pritam Singh to check my eyes and get a new pair of monthly-contacts. Bought packed-up foods from Fatty Crab Restaurant. Went back home to eat. Enjoyed the century egg, chicken sate, fried chicken, fried rice, and a little bit of crab (Least enjoyed by me. Too spicy). Made Tang Yuen and ate till 11:30pm. That's about it.

Well, as certain people know, my family is one heck of a group that can really whack on food. No doubt about it. So, lately, I've come up with a new... New... THING (I'm sorry, I still lack vocabs). It's called the "Thums' Food Scale". Ratings are, A, B or C. The scale is based on the amount and enjoyable level. So I declare that yesterday's meals worth an A-. It wasn't a lot... But it was still great. Best part was daddy came back in-time to eat Tang Yuen with us. And i think that's what Dong Zhi is all about. Family members back together, having a meal together.

I enjoyed my day. But enjoyable days always come to an end. And now, I always seem to have problems thinking of ways to use up my day, at least with something to do. Rather than using the computer whole day. Ideas are very much appreciated guys!! Thanks!

Jenson signing out.
~Enjoy~

1 comment:

Yvonne. said...

Oh well that's what i do with my books in my very big shelf. I found my diary that i have written in my 4th year in Primary school and i laughed at my own grammar mistakes and childish ramblings.