My IPOD TOUCH

Friday, November 6, 2009

Day off.

Toke a day off from school. Reason because i have these back problems. The actual plan was to go for a medical-check and see if there's anything wrong with it. But instead, i went for reflexology. But before that, a short journey in Subang.

Morning -
Went to kacao orang. Watched Naruto and Beethoven's Virus till 11.

Afternoon -
1) Went to Damansara to pick up my sister's dress, while my mom bought a new dress. Boring says it all.

2)Went to eat in some shop which sells "Lam Mee". It was OKAY... It was supposed to taste really good, according to my mummy. But, I felt that it was just OKAY...

3) Went to Sunway Pyramid. First to get tickets for the "This is It" show at 9:30p.m. Which is around 2 hours from now. Wopee! Secondly, my sister bought a pair of heels and i bought a pair of shoes. Don't want to wear the same converse shoe every time. So, for a change. XD

4) Went to massage. China woman. China assent. Cool... It went alright. Though she sort of lectured me for having such aches at this age. "Jia huo, zhen shi de" or "Jia huo" or "Zhen me zhe yang de, xiao jia huo." XD

5) Went to cut my hair. Not much comment on it. Oh, just that i have to wait till 9 only can i take my bath. So, my whole body itches!

That's for now.

p.s I missed out the girls' cookings. Damn.

Jenson signing out.
~Enjoy~

No comments: