My IPOD TOUCH

Monday, November 23, 2009

AISM triathlon

Whew... It was one hack of a day. Tiring is the the main theme.


AISM triathlon stands for Australian International School Malaysia triathlon. I took part in it yesterday (22 November 2009).

Anyway, i woke up at about 6:15. Got my teeth brushed and body washed immediately. (As for the backpack, I've got it all ready the night before.) I felt the grogginess in my body as I was taking my bath. Maybe because it was my first time taking part in a triathlon competition.



A brief explanation about TRIATHLON. An event that consist of three kinds of sports. Which are, swimming, cycling, jogging chronologically. So, as for my category. 300m of swimming, 8km of cycling and 3km of jogging.





Setting stuff at the transition area was fun. (The transition area is where we change gears for the next course that we go in to.) By the way, I noticed that my bike was the only non-stand bike. Everyone had thin bikes with thin tyres, hanging up on the rack. At least mine was outstanding. XD Oh, and again, thanks Aileen for the helmet.

I sucked at swimming. I was last when i got out of the swimming pool. Honestly, i even had difficulties coming out of the pool. Uncle said that my face went white. Cool...
Then, came cycling. 8 laps. 8 km. I cycled, and cycled. And cycled. 8km was really long. I often looked at the houses nearby. Nice scenery. AND, i think i cheated blindly. We were cycling in circles. So, we were encouraged to count the laps we have done. But, being me, i forgotten. So, as i finished my 6th lap, the official told me that i have one last lap to go. And i didn't know how much laps I've done. So, i just followed her instructions. I finished the cycling course with 7 laps. Hehe.
The jog was dreadful. Cramps attacked throughout my body. I technically hopped along the road.

In the end, i finished at 11th place. Aileen was right behind me. (Thanks to the blind cheat.) So, conclusion is, i had fun. Australians are really polite. I suck at swimming. I loved the company. XD

That's about it.
Jenson signing out.
~Enjoy~






2 comments:

Yvonne. said...

Well at least you gained some experience!:D

Glad you had some fun, do rest well!

D.i.C.k.S.o.N said...

hey, dickson here le, ur c box dunno why....
anyway u really are fast, comin out of the pool last and finishing 11th. UNGU and school nxt year =)
Congrats =) tell this to aileen to