My IPOD TOUCH

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm back!

ZZzzz... This is the first time i slept till this late... 11 hours, that's long...

Anyway, I'm back from MSSS. This year's MSSS was in Kelana Jaya stadium, so we didn't get the chance to go anywhere far, but atleast we stayed in Universiti Melaya. HEHE. My room mate is Chun Chean, we did quite great as a room mate though, i find our room quite "tidy".

So, this is my first year running in the finals for every event i took part. Here's my results: 3rd for 400m, 2nd for 800m and 1st for 1500m. How cool is that. Hehe. I didnt got into the Selangor squad as my isn't good enough, but i will train in order to get into the squad next year. That's my goal!!

Overall, the whole 5 day competition thing is fun and tense and depressing. But, it was still great. will try harder next year. And for now, got to focus on my studies. Damn! i couldnt believe my results for bm. There must be some mistakes!!

Jenson signing out
~Enjoy~

2 comments:

Shu Ying said...

hey dude, yeah.. those times were totally memorable uh? And wow, you you know 15th May is teacher's day. haha. thanks for the info anyways haha. I'm so gonna go back lick hung! :D
And why don't you put a c-box in yr blog? (:

Kimberley Koh said...

hey. found you, michelle's follower. haha

you're not going mssm?