My IPOD TOUCH

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Zzzz...

Dam... Having a bad flue now... Flue sucks, but what can i do...
Anyway, A LOT of things happened the past few days, i was lazy to post it up. Sorry...
Hmm... Let's see...
There was MSSD. I won the 400m, 800m and 1500m. Gold for all XD. Best part is i won the olahragawan for kelas L3. WOHOO!!
Oh, my school is in the middle of exams... Good luck everyone in your coming papers... Talking about exam, i kind of screwed my maths paper 2. If only we had had our paper 1 1st, then i might understand the Algebraic expressions a little bit more... Hai...
Hmm... Can't think of anymore things...

Oh yeah! Michelle, don't forget my egg tart. XP
Now, I have to thank Liverpool for winning the game against Manchester United. Haha. Maybe i might consider Liverpool in my fan list. XD

Thta's all for today.
Jenson signing out.
~Enjoy~

1 comment:

Leong Hui said...

lol..
u support wad team wor...
screw you "thank liverpool"
=P
MAN UTD FOREVER!!!!