My IPOD TOUCH

Friday, April 10, 2009

MSSD Basketball comepetition

Hai... It's a disappointing year again... We kena da bao by the "lao hu's" again. The score was 103-38, somewhere around there. Lol. But it's okay, we'll train harder for next year then. Gambateh everyone!! Haha.

Oh by the way, some people said that 5 players from our team is selected to go for the MSSS selection. The 5 was Li Zhong, Chun Chean, Wai Kin, Seh Lim and me. Haha. Congrates guys!! Hope that most of us will get to play in the petaling utama team. Though i'm still wondering whether or not i should play, as i have skipped A LOT of classes and tuitions. I've asked my mom for opinions, but supprisingly she wants me to play, because she said she wants me to get used to it, used to studying at home and get good grades eventhough i'm out of class everytime. And that's my target! Believe it! I will accomplish that mission some ohter day! Haha.

Oh! Here, i really have to thank Aileen, Chia Zheng, Wan Li and Lee Zong Xuan for taking my homeworks and copying the homeworks for me. Thanks alot guys and Aileen!! Haha.

Jenson signing out.
~Enjoy~

No comments: