My IPOD TOUCH

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sleeping

Shoot.... I've got to speak more English!
 Walao! Hardcore volleyball in the morning. Hardcore lecture from coach in the afternoon. Visited a very nice house. Went to the center of KL. And I happened to be in the middle of the Twin towers and KL tower. It was ORSM!! Seriously beautiful la!!
First time watching a ballet performance yesterday. It was interesting... Well, enough to keep me awake the whole time. It started out by bringing me all the way back to my childhood times, the kids were really cute. Hah. Especially the youngest of them all. Then the seniors danced classical songs. It was... Classical. It was my first, so I don't know what to comment about. But I still think that the pro-est are still the ones that look like their crying but are also half smiling while dancing the steps (well, it was a sentimental classical song anyway), real naturally. Hmm... Oh well...
One of them is SERIOUSLY skinny. Ugh...
Eyes popping. Bubbles aching. Back sleepy. I'm


Tart
~Enjoy~

No comments: