My IPOD TOUCH

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kids can be real random... Went for volleyball game today. See, This kid was sitting around the place where we leave our bags. So, while I was having a break, I sat next to him.

First, he started off with saying that his friend hasn't come yet. Then he changed to ants somewhere near to where we were sitting. Then he went with talking about his "farm" that he owns (it's underneath the bench @.@). Then, where to put the balloons to keep it from flying away...

Best part is, they just talk to anyone who replies! Oh, and they have real sharp hearing capabilities. They really make sure they answer every single thing you asked, though most of the time they end the sentence by blurring it... That happens when the questions are a little harder. Nice to fool them like that. Hahaha.

Anyway, school starts tomorrow! Boyaa!! Can't wait for it. Lucky me I tired myself out today with golf and volleyball. So, imma gonna sleep real awesomely later. =D

~Enjoy~
Tart

No comments: