My IPOD TOUCH

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Good sign

Some say I was just plain crazy, some say Santa paid me a visit, some just couldn't believe me. But, believe me or not, I just woke up with a smile today! @.@

I can't remember what I was dreaming about. All I can remember for now is that, dad knocked on my door. I wasn't fully awake when he asked me to drink our daily cup of fruit juice. I didn't open the door right away, instead I was trying to remember what I was dreaming about last night. That's when I realized, I was smiling! Other than that, I just felt real good, real easy and... And free! (That was really my feeling was at that time. Beats me why, but I like that feeling.)

Then, I realized I haven't answered my dad and went straight to unlock the door for him. He asked me the same question again, to drink the fruit juice my maid made.

And I said," okay, and... Merry Christmas!" @.@ I was surprised with myself at that time. I mean, seldom do I remember to wish my family members happy birthday once I wake up every year. But now, here I am greeting my dad a Merry Christmas on the start of my day. We've never even celebrated Christmas before! Miracle...

Dad got stunted a moment there, maybe thinking, "oh, it's Christmas?" But, he still greeted me back. =)

Anyway, wish you all bloggers out there a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I think I shall celebrate Christmas next time. Looking for kakis now. Hahaha! Have lots of fun peeps! Hallelujah!

~Enjoy~
=P

No comments: