My IPOD TOUCH

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Autobiography

ShareRules:Once you've been tagged, Fill this out IN YOUR OWN WORDS and re-post as, "My Autobiography" ...And use your own answers, not anyone else 's.

-
----~----
1. Where did you take your profile pic?
From my document
-
2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Lick hung basketball sleeveless shirt
-
3. What is your current problem?
Thinking of answers for this thingg
-
4. What makes you happy most?
Sports. Kira
-
5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
negative
-
6. Any celeb you would marry?
Dont know any young ones
-
7. Name someone/persons with the same birthday as you:
Can't remember
-
8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?
Mmm
-
9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Nope. But people say celebrities look like me.
-
10. Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows?
I plan to watch toys story 3 though
-
11. Do you speak any other languages than English?
Ini agak bosan
-
12. Has anyone you've been really close passed away?
Kinda?
-
13. Do you ever watch MTV?
Sometimes.
-
14. What's something that really annoys you?
Tags
-------------~-------------
Chapter 1
1. Middle name:
Is Tat Shing my middle name?
-
2. Nickname(s):
THE Jenson
-
3. Current location:
Secret lab in my home
-
4. Eye color:
Nada
-
------------~--------------
Chapter 2
1. Do you get along with your parent(s):
Yes
-
2.Are your parents married/separated/divorced:
Married.
-
------------~--------------
Chapter 3 : Favourites
1.Ice Cream:
Mc. Flurry
-
2. Season:
All 4
-
3. Shampoo/conditioner:
Himalaya
-
4. Favorite Thing:
My thing?
-
-----------~-----------
Chapter 4: Do You..
1. Dance in the shower?:
so long micheal jackson does it
-
2. Do you write on your hand?:
Seldom
-
3. Call people back?:
Sledom than seldom
-
4. Believe in God?:
Yeah. I believe i talk to him at night.
-
5. Any bad habits?
I don't do any bad habits. But, i do have bad habits
-
6. Any mental health issues?
No i don't do mental health issue. And i don't have one, i guess...
-
------------~------------
Chapter 5: Have You..
1. Sprained stuff:
Lots
-
2. Had physical therapy?
Can't remember
-
3. Gotten stitches?
Fake one counted?
-
4. Taken painkillers:
Applied
-
5. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling:
Nah...
-
6. Thrown up at the dentist:
Only stare.
-
7. Sworn in front of your parents?
Everyday (last time)
-
8. Had detention?
For eating chewing gum.
-
------------~------------
Chapter 6: Who/What was the last
1. Three people who texted you:
Aileen, Chia Zheng, Choo Xin jun
2.Person you called:
Aileen
-
3. Person you hugged:
My pillow
-
4. Person you tackled?:
Pikachu
-
5. Person you talked to on MSN?:
Can't remember
-
6. Thing you touched?
My hair
-
7. Thing you ate? :
Something disgusting
-
8. Thing you drank:
Water
-
9. Thing you said:
"Where did i put my phone?"
-
10. Friend you saw ytd(12am-12am):
A whole class of people wor...
-

NOW TAG 10 PEOPLE! AND GET THEM TO DO THE SAME! :)

ChiaWanLiYushuAileenLeongHuiYiYunKaiQianJayvernZongXuanCheeHong

1 comment:

JayJay said...

Wow, I'm actually on your tag list! I'll find time to do it when I'm free. :D Haha, sorry for not replying your previous comment-Yea, everything's fine, but I really have to catch up on Chemistry, Bio, Physics, Psychology, Business Studies etc. See how lucky you guys are. ;)