My IPOD TOUCH

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Silent or voice?

Well, sometimes i just wonder whether which way is best when it comes to facing our parent's lectures. Should we say what we want to say? Or should we just stay still like a plank of wood?


Another is, is it normal for our parents to pay more attention to our other siblings when he or she is at the age of almost 18 or 19? I mean like, last time when you talk to your parents, they'll listen and if your other sibling just interupts with another topic, they'll ask he or her to wait. But when at that age, things just get different and you feel being left out at times?

Anyway, when that kind of things ever happen, we have to be strong. This is for anyone who's reading this post now. I mean, maybe it might not happen to you, but if it really do, be strong. Be positive. The support you need will be your own body and your positively thinkings always.

For now, just enjoy life to the max while moving towards your goals. =)

~Enjoy~
Jenson signing out.

7 comments:

Yvonne. said...

Well, for me..that depends.
I have four other sisters (yes,yes. My mum has loads of daughters.five daughters.I know what you wanna say.everyone says that)and well, if one of us has problems or whatever eventually parents will pay more attention to one of them. As for the age thingy, well I'm not sure about that.Because no matter how young how old we are (five of us), parents still pay the same attention to us.

As for the lecture thingy, it depends on the situation.
If my parents lecture me on my addiction to blogging and computer and stuffs like that, I will always remain quiet because it will only make them feel that I'm just trying to get out of the place when they lecture me or trying to convince them they I know what I should do if I said 'yes, I know. I know how unhealthy the computers are.'

I like the last two paragraphs of your post, anyway.
(:

Just voice out or remain silent by following your instincts.

Sometimes..things just turn out right when you follow your instincts. And I always believe in them:D

Good day to you.

emm said...

all your post seem preety deep.
i guess its puberty? starting to think things deeper. and i feel that your parents may pay more attention to your other two siblings because 18-19 is the most crucial time in life?
like, the transaction from a teenager to an adult.
haha ;D got me into the deep thinking section too.

Gabriel said...

Hah.
In my previous experiences, parents will pay more attention to the younger ones, not the elder ones.

If your conscience is really clear and you think that you're right, try to speak up for yourself a little, and by means without using any violence.
But also, be extra conscious. For defending yourself a little might lead to a verbal fight and soon doors will start slamming.

Well, good luck!



Justice will prevail.

Jenson said...

Yi yun: Haha. Thanks. You really seem to be quite mature for your age huh... Well, yeah follow our instincts. That should be the one.

Emm: Haha. Yeah, i agree. She's flying off. So yeah... That might explain more of it huh? Heh. About the puberty thing? Hmm.. Well, maybe yeah... I've never done this before, as in blog anything that comes to my mind. Hah.


Gabriel: Yeah... Maybe i should. Haha. Thanks for the advice. You experienced any of these??

To All: Thanks alot for your advices. It's all very much appreciated. =)

Gabriel said...

Well, not exactly.
But my sister always complains to my parents, especially my mom, that they're paying more attention towards me.

G

Jenson said...

Haha. Okay.. Good luck in it then. =)

Yvonne. said...

mature?
hm. Thanks for the compliment(:
You're not the first one who made that compliment (and I believe that you will not be the last one, too) .


Really enjoy reading your posts:D