My IPOD TOUCH

Saturday, August 29, 2009

~It just gets deeper~

"You okay dude?"
"Oh yeah... It's nothing. No worries." Terry just smiles away.

I thought he would be hurt quite badly. Hmm... Oh well, he's fine. He's real cool. No matter what gets in his way, no matter sadness or stresses, he doesnt complaint too much. He'll eventually be fine without you even comforting him much, just give him a minute or 5. He'll be fine...
Cool huh... Since primary, i've already started envying him. Hah

(Secondary school...)

"Man... Why does it seem that she have those kind of feelings for me, but whenever we're in class, i just feel that it's a whole different thing. She's always with that guy, she does things with that guy always, but not with me. Why?! It's been days... Never ever have i suffered this long. You think i should give up?"

It didn't take long before Terry replied me. He knew just what to say...

"Oh, that's just dumb. Never give up. Who are we? We never give up this easily. Don't think too much. She still calls you at night doesn't she?"
"I presume so...But what they two are doing in school, they're having much more fun! Not like just talking on the phone..."
"Hey, how long do you spend your time on the phone with her? Appreciate man. By the way, though you say so, a lot of people still says you two are real close together."
"But, there are also a lot people saying they two are better. Hmm..."

Though sometimes our conversation ends like this. Without much conclusions. I just feel great in the end. Not that sad as before. He's really one of a kind.

We're in secondary now. Things change alot. Feelings change. Emotions change. We both face problems now together. Indeed he's my one of a kind best friends, and i hope it's gonna be a life-term friendship.

So, as i was saying, now, we face different kind of problems, MUCH different compared to primary school problems. And it's always the case where he could help me out whenever i have a problem or so. I'll always be fine after when he gives me a counsil or some sort...


As for him, i just don't know what to do everytime. His problems are always much more complicated than mine, a level higher i would say. And whatever i 've tried, it just doesnt seem to be helping at all. Man... Everytime i think about that, it just makes me think i'm useless. And in the end, what have i helped? Nothing but just leave him alone, thinking on his own. *Sigh...*


I just hope, someday, this will all just be one of the topics we'll be laughing at. You know, like a bunch of good friends, sitting on the grass, looking at the water flow by, and just laughing at it, real loud.

Get the feel of it?? XD






P.S If i offended anyone of you, i'm sorry, but i didnt intend to.
P.P.S Hope everything turns out well



~Enjoy~
Jenson signing out.

14 comments:

David Ho said...

Terry as in, Chia? haha good to know you two are still good friends xP Chill la boy, just be strong in whatever you're facing x.x Problems are there to build you up yo xP

Jenson said...

Haha. Thanks man!! Will do. Hope he does too.
Keep in touch dude!

Yvonne. said...

Hm.
I believe you know that life's imperfect, for perfection can never be achieved, and that's why it's beautiful(:

Appreciate what you have (like your friend Terry) and of course, never give up on what you pursue-even if you stand only 1% of chance, even it turns out not as you wish, because if you try, you don't really lose in the end even if you didn't win=)

Okay, I hope what I said makes sense (x

I'm not gonna say 'Good luck' to you, for I believe we can create miracles(:

Jenson said...

haha. Thanks X). Yeah... Will do.

Jenson said...

wait... you're the form 1, choir girl who shouts a lot in class?? haha. You seem to have experienced a lot huh... lol. Thanks anyway XD

Yvonne. said...

Whoaa.
That's a pretty 'flattering' compliment. (x

Well not exactly. I'm only in this world for 13 years, but well I always listen to other people's stories and learn from them. Their stories become mine, and I'm living in them.Sometimes I even think that I'm a human sponge O.O

Okay.I know I'm a little..hm, abnormal and different from other people?(x but yeahh..

I'm that choir girl from form 1 who shouts a lot at class (x

Yvonne. said...

Wait, how did you know I'm from choir?

Eshennn said...

LOL ..
everything will be okay (:

you know what ?
You gt a GREAT friend - ChiaZheng :)

and .. maybe ..
a good listener ..
Ang Eshen ?
hahaa .. X)

and .. owh ! yeahh ..
My name is ANG ESHEN . :D

리 동음 괴물 said...

Mmm..I bet u talking about you three huh?Herm.I bet u just let it cool down first and no matter what dun try to give up when u are already almost up the mountain.things might jus change when the time pass by.No matter what there is still a chance for u.even there is jus 0.0000001% u still gotta try ur best in achieving anything.I guess I kinda agree that Chia is kinda a great friend=)haha!=)good luck man!stand strong=) Be a Mr.Sunshine=0

Jenson said...

>Yi yun: I've seen before i guess...?

>Eshen: I know! haha. Thanks

>Sarah: Haha. Thanks alot. u too!

Gabriel said...

Chia Zheng is right.
Never give up.
If you love someone, go after her! Chase her down and tell her that you love her! Then you'll know the truth, whether she has feelings for you or not.
Well, it's up to you. This is just my opinion.
Good luck. :)

Jenson said...

lol. It actually was just an example. Heh. But it's okay. Thanks!

Zunaira Archuleta ! said...

hey relink me !
http://chicken-ayam.blogspot.com/
thx , thx , thx !

Gabriel said...

I see.
So, how are the holidays?