My IPOD TOUCH

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Boridays...

Yeah... A new word... Boridays... It means boring holidays... XP

Now i'm starting to get really bored of school holidays. I just can't find out why i could enjoy it so much during those young days... Apart from the Game boy - that we think that it's THAT fun at those days, but really sucks as you come to think about it now... I just can't remember how i spent my holidays those days. I tried my very best recalling those days, but nothing just lightens up that bulb though... Damn.

So, other than smsing, going for exercises - as entertainment - it's only me and that piles of books to study these days. Never really enjoy holidays nowadays man. Even if there was a gathering or so... I still can't feel that same fun feeling as i had back then. I just can't figure out why... Any idea guys (or girls)?

Do please give some ideas on doing anything, ANYTHING, no matter it's a lame thing or so, so that i won't bore myself to death, and i mean it...

Jenson signing out!
~Enjoy~
~Top 10~

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same here HOMYGAWD!
I'm so bored
None of the gatherings and outings I planned were successful
It's either my friends' parents don't allow them to go out but to force them to study, or they are 'Happy Holidaying' in some paradise.
Today, another of my gathering is cancelled!
I can't take this any longer!
AAURRGGHHH!
Anyway, how are you coping with your exams?

Jenson said...

Haha. Why don't you move away the gathering part, go out more to exercise or play ball games. You know, to get rid of the slumber-ness in our body. Too often gatherings becomes boring eventually. Try something new. Anyway, i'm still good. At least i know i'm surviving. Haha. What about you? Anyway, good luck in your exams!

Anonymous said...

Whoa, you could be my professional counselor!
Hmm, I'm doing fine with my studies, just kinda stuck at Mandarin though.
Play more ball games aye? Heh, today's gathering was going to be in the school's squash court, too bad it's cancelled.

Yvonne. said...

Well,listen to some musics then,or maybe grab a movie to watch!:D
Try reading light-reading books too!

But i guess..for now,
I think it's better to stick with the revisions and home works to deal with the coming exams.

Good Luck!(:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

> Yiyun -
Hear too much music until I'm so sick of them!

Jenson said...

>yi yun

I've got not much dvds at home la. Clearly, i am not going to cinemas to watch. But, haha, the listen to music part might help. Thanks anyway!
Good luck to you too.

>Gabriel
Haha. Try going for a jog then. XD

Anonymous said...

I jog everyday lah

JayJay said...

Hey, remember, you've got that top 10 goal unaccomplished. :) Good luck!

Jenson said...

Haha. Unaccomplished YET... That day is about to come... Must work hard!! Haha. Thanks anyway. Good luck to you too!

Yvonne. said...

http://www.freerice.com/

try this:D
this is really great.

:D

Aurelie said...

tagged! ^^

Zunaira Archuleta ! said...

tatshing !!
put a cbox lahh !!
=.= LOL

Shu Ying said...

hey tat shing.
My school is having a carnival day on 5th July.Wanna come? (:

Anonymous said...

> Shu Ying

Interact Carnival?
What school are you from?

Anonymous said...

Hey How abt spending ur hols with me :D xD........haha maybe i made ur hols great by sleeping over? xD........still dunno who i am? :P jia mun here xD......Link me :d ryanpoh.blogspot.com :d dint noe u had a blog :P

YeePei said...

LOL. go club swim , gym , badminton , golf , tennis , whatever !=)

Anonymous said...

Relink!
http://outrageous-zesty-g.blogspot.com/