My IPOD TOUCH

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day = Happy / Sad ??

Can you solve the equation up there?
Anyway, let me start the post with an opening first shall i?

Well it's mother's day. Firstly it's my pleasure to wish my mummy, Aileen (my other mummy), Ah Ma (my father's mummy), Po po (my mummy's mummy) and every other mummy out there a Happy Mother's Day. We guys wish that you all will have a pleasant and delightful life from now on and ever. We guy's - especially me - are sorry for doing anything that made you down and sad. Do forgive us for our foolish acts. We might say something that hurt you, but we really didn't mean it. Sometimes we might let out some toxic gas - which comes out from the south pole - around you, but that's just natural fenomena. Sometimes us boys wouldn't listen to what you ordered us to do, and i've got no reason for that, so very sorry. But, till the end, we'll still love you. Thanks for everything mom!

Now, about the equation. Most of the times, we would say happy mother's day. Well, for this year, it's still a happy mother's day around my family. As for the sad part, it's the other mummies outside. The ones sitting beside the roads, begging for money. I mean, hey, it's mother's day, but why does it seem to me that there are more mother beggers than usual. I wasn't able to take photos as my phone's camera is spoilt. I was in Sunway Pyramid, so my father called me to cross the bridge to get to the other side as it was conveniant for him. So, i used the over-head-bridge and there's where i saw them. One had a son lying on her lap and she was begging. Reason why she's out there, left with her son, begging?? I don't know. But it surely was pityful. Somehow, i regreted for not giving her at least a dollar or so. But then, who knows, maybe other beggers will take me down for not giving them instead.

So yeah, i would say that the equation will remain unsolved for a period of time unless the government does something to them.

Jenson signing out.
~Enjoy~

7 comments:

JayJay said...

Wow, your works (blog posts) are starting to get more and more interesting. It's nice to know that you care for the world. :)

Aileen said...

YES!
mommy has suceeded in bringing you up well!
good boy!!! :)

Jenson said...

Haha. Thanks! Yeah Man! I was waiting for that kind of comment. Hehe. XD

Anonymous said...

You're very thoughtful y'know.
Oh, by the way, you're tagged!

Aileen said...

Oops.
shouldn't have said that...

Jenson said...

haha. thnx gabriel. XD
it's okay to praise ur kid sumtimes aileen. XP

Aileen said...

k la, good boy.
:)